✱ Healty CHICKEN AND NOODLES (CROCK POT)

How to Make CHICKEN AND NOODLES (CROCK POT) Recipe. Step-by-Step. is perfect for busy families. Comes together quickly with a few staple ingredients!

CHICKEN AND NOODLES (CROCK POT)


INGREDIENTS

3 -4 lbs chicken pieces (I use 4 chicken breasts with bones, skinned) 4 cups chicken broth or 4 cups water 1?4 - 1?2 cup butter (I use 1/2 stick) 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup (I use Campbell's Healthy Request, no MSG) 1 (10 ounce) package extra wide egg noodles (I use the big bag) salt


DIRECTIONS

Put all ingredients, except noodles, in crock pot. Cook on low 8-10 hours or on high 3 1/2-4 1/2 hours. (I cook just until the chicken is done, about 5 hours on low). Remove chicken from broth. I like to run a slotted spoon through the broth to make sure no little bones have escaped. Add salt to taste. Turn cooker to high and add noodles when broth is hot and bubbly. Cook 30-45 minutes, or until noodles are done, stirring occasionally. Meanwhile, remove meat from bones. Add bite-size pieces to broth and noodles.




by: LonghornMama

0 comments